Wednesday, September 4, 2013

42 Wks Post-Op!

September is here I am 10 days way from 10 months Post-Op! Wow almost to my 1 year surgiversary! Crazy how fast time has flown by. I am hoping that these next few months are little better with weight loss than the past few wks. I seem to keep steady for a few wks then drop about 10 lbs over a few wks then hold steady again.. Its quite annoying to see. Last wk I was 179.8 this wk I was 179.6

I have a few things to look forward to that are coming up soon. I registered for MY FIRST 5K! My C25K training will be over with this wk I have two more days of it. I cant believe how fast that time went by. I am so proud of the fact that I stuck it out and am going to finish it! I will be running the the Cleveland Color Run 5k on September 21st. with 3 of the greatest girls. I cant wait! I already know I will cry when I cross the finish line haha. I will have 2 wks after training is finished to help improve my run time, so we shall see if I can.



Plans are in the making for my 30th Birthday thats coming up Oct 12. I am excited to see how that evening goes and cant wait for it to get here, so I can celebrate with some of my closest family and friends.

I dont have much else to report... Oh the squat challenge has started and is under way, we are on the first rest day after 3 days of squats. 50-55-60 squats done! Today is a rest day and its a I needed rest day, these squats are no joke. Tomorrow will be the start of the next 3 days of squats at 70 for the day!
We just got to remember to...

I am hoping that I can make it through all 30 days so far so good, I am addicted to the feeling of sore muscles hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment