Monday, April 15, 2013

I know its not Wed. but Sunday April 14 was my 5 month Surgiversary! And I thought I would take the time to update my blog and let everyone know who reads it that I am doing okay! The last month of life has been a bit challenging I'd say only because I have been the same weight 210 for the last 4 weigh ins except for on that was 207 lol in the middle of all the 210's. So I've had a stall for the month and it was a bit frustrating to say the least. You work and work at doing the right things and you see no movement on the scale. The scale is EVIL!! I tell you what. It is def a good idea to take measurements of yourself, thank god I have been doing that and taking pictures, because  while the scale wasnt moving the tape measure was. and my pictures are showing a lot of improvement as well.


These last 5 months since surgery and the start of my new happier, healthier life I have achieved... 
Wt.  gone from 272 lbs -207 lbs.
BMI of 51.4 to  39.1
Jeans size 26-16!!
Shirt size 3-4x -LARGE!
Bra size 48DDD to a 38H
And Working out 0 days - 4-5 days a week!
No Longer on either one of my BP meds! Only take Vitamins and Prilosec!
I am extremely proud of myself and yes I am bragging I feel as though I have earned that right :) This didn’t/doesn’t come easy it takes a lot of hard work and dedication!

I am still waiting and hoping that I get in to ONEDERLAND here soon I know its right around the corner. I am getting sick of my white gym shoes! I made a goal to myself that once I hit ONEDERLAND and I am out of the 200's for good that I can get a new pair of fun and funky gym shoes! I cant wait!!

Probably the worst thing thats happened since surgery is I LOVE to SHOP! I cant help it. I've never been able to go in to a store an buy right off the rank like I did today, unless it was at LANE BRYANT! Im pretty much done shopping there! Unless I want jeans cus nothing else there will fit! I love OLD NAVY my new fav. If I wanted something from OLD NAVY in the past I had to order it off line in the PLUS size section now I can walk into the store and get whatever I want! AWESOMENESS!
 
Well here's to a great wk and hopefully a great weigh in on WED. Scale was at 207.8 Saturday so Im hoping that means I broke this stupid STALL. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment