Wednesday, April 3, 2013

20 wks Post Op!!

I have been pretty stressed with the scale being so unruly or not acting the way I think it should lol I feel like its my child, Cant I just put it in the corner when its naughty and give it a time out?? Well I can I guess lol I can just not step on it for a while and so be it, but I dunno how well that will work I have gotten so used to stepping on it on Weds and Saturdays. Id have to have Isaac hide them from me hehe.

Since I am 11 days shy of 5 months Post Op  and my scale and weight are being unruly, I decided to compare my measurements, from Nov 14, 2012 to Today!!

 I've lost :
10.25” off my Waist
12.25” off my Hips
11.5” off Chest
3” or so on both Arms
4” on both Thighs
1” or so off both Calf’s

I have been bouncing around the 210 mark since March 13 according to my Log! Ahh! I did change the batteries in the scale they were getting LO as it kept screaming at me lol.

I know stalls happen and they happen to everyone no body is immune to them, just wanna be over this and get the lbs a moving again!

In an effort to help the lbs come off I have tried to make it a very important point to get all my water in during the day I wasn't doing a very good job at it and I know now that I am doing a good job and getting my water levels up because (TMI) the urge to Pee has returned, when your body doesn't have enough water in it or is getting dehydrated you will never have that urge. And with the more water I have been drinking its coming back. That urge has been gone since surgery really, Odd I know! But its true! I have been adding Propel Zero to my water which is pretty good. Just to give me something different to have other than plan water which I love.

Well no weight update this week since it hasn't change except I'm back up to 210. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment