Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Post Op Wk 43!!!

No much to update here this wk I am bouncing around the same few lbs back and forth which is quiet annoying. Haven't been able to get away from 179-180 in about 3 wks now. I'm wondering if its because of the squat challenge that I have been building the muscles in my legs and I am not losing lbs because of that. I am up to 110 squats and holding weights in my hands as I go down and back up with the squat. Seems to be feeling pretty good while I do that so I am happy.

Also my work hours switched this wk from nights to days, that could also be a reason why not movement in scale this wk too. And I have horrible allergies and boogies going on in my head on top of it all hehe.

The excitement is building as the time drifts down to a week and half til my first ever 5K run! I am super nervous and super excited I can wait to get 1 run under my belt hehe

And only a month away til I turn 30! I still cant believe that I am going to be 30! What what!

Okay thats all I got for now... Happy Fitness week to all!

1 comment:

  1. You'll get there! I know I was up 7# and I haven't even weighed myself since to find out if I've up or down. I don't want to see that I've gone up! I think my body is starting to say that I need to exercise, which I'm hoping with a knee brace I can do just that! :)

    ReplyDelete