Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Post Op Wk 44!!


Good am everyone!! This is Post Op wk 44 for me! I just had my 10 month Post op Surgiversary! I cannot believe that I am 2 months away from 1 yr out! I have accomplished so much in the past yr and half.  There are some updated pics in the picture tab of my 10 month progress. Weight Loss has slowed down quite a bit. Frustrating to say the least, but I am still making every attempt possible to keep it going.

I have been switched to 1st shift the last wk and a half and I have adjusted pretty well I think. I am still getting in my 3 meals a day, and 3 runs a wk along with the Squat Challenge that’s about half way over with.

I am 3 days way from running my 1st ever 5K Saturday, I am pretty excited. I have some awesome ladies running with me and some awesome supporters that are going to be waiting for me at the finish line. And what a better way to celebrate my 1st 5K than to go see Ralphie May Saturday evening.

I am still struggling to get in my fluids mostly water, so I am going to try to do the ½ your body weight in oz of water you should drink a day, so if I am at 178/2= 89 fluid oz of water I should be drinking a day! I will try and do this as much as I am.

As for weight loss this wk I did pretty good, managed a 2.6 loss. I am happy with that and would be happier if I could get to lower 170’s .

Check my pics tab and pounds gone forever tab for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment