Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Post Op wk 46!!!

One month and 12 days away from my 1 year surgiversary! I am almost in shock that this much time has flown by with out me even being on a plane.  Weight Loss is slow now, but so is activity.  I was 178 lbs last wk and this wk 176.7 lbs!

I am still focused on my running, but I don't get to the gym hardly as all like I was months ago. schedule at work has been going up in down and all around so running is just easier. I want to get back to the gym on concentrate on weight training, but not sure if I should wait til I am closer to one of the weight goals I have set or if its okay to do that now.

I have my second 5k this Saturday, at Crocker Park in Cleveland its "Roc the Croc" Help Fight Childhood Cancer. I am excited for this cause, and hope I or anyone I know never has to go through this.

Ended up finding me a running jacket that I love and it def keeps me warm lol, and go new running shoes that made me shins sore! Great!! haha




My Birthday is in 10 days!! Party Bus'n it up!

Mine and Isaacs 4 yr anniversary of dating is in 29 days, we are going way from the weekend to a cabin in Hocking Hills Ohio! Cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment