Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wk 47 and 48 Post Op!!

Last wk wasnt a great wk with weigh in gained 2.4 lbs  was 176.6 was back up to 179.0. Dunno what happened or what went wrong, maybe my body is still adjusting with all that is going on and trying to find balance. 

This wk I weighed in at 176.2 not to shabby almost a 3 lbs lost from last wk. I have been walking or running all wk. I had my 30th birthday this past Saturday and I had a great time with everyone who came and supported my turning of age haha.  Here is a great photo of me at 28 29 and 30 yrs old.


I cant believe the changes I see in all three pics. I am so proud of myself and all that I have done. I am 336 days of being sleeved almost at my 1 yr surgiversary!

I finally got a fitbit one for my birthday from my love Isaac. I love this lil thing had no idea this lil guy my fitbit could hold me so accountable. I am at a goal of 10,000 steps a day and I feel bad if I dont get to 10,000 two days in a row I have be able to so thats a plus! I just hope I can keep it up!.

I have a goal of being 165 by Dec 20th  know it doesnt seem hard to do but very time  I set a goal I stall or bounce around. SO I am determined to see 165 by then. I still havent sen 172 which is what I need to reach to get my tattoo I have planned!

Here are some pics of my 30th Birthday Sat oct 12.



My fitbit one!


2 comments: