Thursday, November 7, 2013

Post Op Wk 49-50-51!!

I have lost track of blogging. I dunno why maybe because my schedule keeps changing with work and I have no idea if im coming or going half the time LOL.
 
I was 174.4 wk 49, 175, wk 50, and This wk 51 I was 176! Ahh I am trying my hardest to get out of the 170's I did see 172 on the scale a few Saturdays ago but that was short lived.
 
I started back at the gym this wk and I dont know why I ever stop going because I love it there. I managed to get one of my bffs Irene to come and be my gym partner. She has  goal to achieve by Christmas and so do I. I am glad that I am able to help her make these goals achievable.I would like to be down to 165 by Christmas, its an 11 lb loss from what I am at right now. I think its really doable, but I shall see.
 
Another new fitness tool I am using is my fitbit one. I am totally addicted to it and feel so lost without it. hehe. I love that it tracks all my steps, calories burned, steps climbed, and even my sleep patterns if I would wear it to sleep. It is also very cool that I can sync it with myfitness pal which I used daily.
 
Today is Nov 7th, and I have my 1 yr post op appt this afternoon. I am very excited to see Dr Ben Meir. I havent seen him since my 6 mon post op appt. He left the office I was at and opened his own. I managed to find out where he went and followed him. The new surgeon who took over for him is very nice and friendly but its just not the same. Seeing a dr who doesnt know me and what I went through during surgery was just odd to me.
 
7 Days from now will be my 1 yr Surgiversay! CRAZY!! 1 YEAR already!! I am in awe of how far I have come in this one yr. Surgery Day Nov-14-2012 I was 272 lbs. and now I am almost 100lbs lighter and went from a size 26 jeans to a 12! and a 3-4x to a Med/Lar top in woman's, and an xl in Juniors tops. I can even wear some M-L pants n shorts from Wal-mart.
 
I am able to eat normal again I think. Still alot smaller portions than a yr ago but its become normal. 1 cup of food at a time is about good enough to fill me up. I often catch myself forgetting to wait to drink 1 hr after I have eaten and I find myself getting hungry sooner. I am trying to watch the clock more to make sure I am waiting. I think it makes a huge difference.
 
So heres to my 1 yr appt today and 1 yr Surgiversary next Thursday!

1 comment: