Friday, December 14, 2012

4 wks Post-Op Update/ 1 month Surgiversary!

I have made it!!!! One Month. One month of being Sleeved there is no going back now! Well there is no going back now even if I wanted to lol Not that I want to. I love my sleeve. My Sleeve!! We shall name my sleeve what does everyone think?? We name our cars, why cant we name our sleeves?? How does Vinny sound? Since my surgery was done at St. Vincent. We can call my sleeve Vinny for short hehe or "Silva" Isaac and I went to see Sky Fall and when watching the movie he lets me know in the middle of the movie that the evil villain  just so happens to kind of resembles my surgeon lol here check it out for yourself. I could not hold in the laughter.

    Dr Ben-Meir.                     "Silva" 

So since Wed of this week was my 4 wk check in with the doctors office I have been moved to "Soft Foods" Yay! I am able to eat things that are still wet and can easily go down. Things like Eggs, Tuna and Chicken Salad made with lite to FF Mayo. Fish like Tilapia, if that goes ok I can try Salmon. Mashed Potatoes with gravy. 

Since being moved to Soft Foods I have tried Hard boiled eggs, Chicken Salad with Olive Oil Mayo, and Mashed Potato's with gravy and shredded pork roast. All have gone down very smooth and very easy, now I haven't been able to eat nearly as much as I would a month ago. I can eat the whole Egg and I am full. I can eat about 1/4 cup of chicken salad and I can full, and about 1/2 cup for Mashed Potato's with gravy with shredded pork roast and I am full.

"Chicken Salad"

I no longer really need to sip my liquids at a month out I can take normal drinks of liquids maybe even a few at a time if needed but I still need to watch and I catch myself trying to drink to fast. Just because I can doesn't mean my sleeve will allow me to, the liquid wont go down as fast as I can put it in, so I have to still take it slow.

AND here is what everyone is wanting to know what is my weight loss for wk 4! And 1 Month of being Sleeved! so here it is!  
I've LOST 4.4 lbs this wk I'm at 250.2 lbs
April 2012 Heaviest weight: 309 LOSS of 58.7 lbs
Last Dietitian Appt. before insurance approval weight: 286.5 LOSS of 36.3 lbs
Pre-op Testing Day Oct 22, 2012 weight: 281 LOSS of 30.8 lbs
Surgery Date Nov 14th 2012 weight: 272.6 LOSS of 22.4 lbs 
Post-op Wk 1 weight: 265.8 LOSS of 15.6 lbs
Post-op Wk 2 weight: 257.6 LOSS of 7.4 lbs
Post-op Wk 3 weight: 254.6 LOSS of 4.4 lbs
Post-op Wk 4 weight: 250.2 
GOAL 130: 120.2 lbs to GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment