Wednesday, December 19, 2012

5 wks Post-Op

I'll make this a quick one!! Being 5 wks out its surreal still and I can not even imagine I'd be this happy. I didn't know what life was going to be like after being sleeved until I got sleeved and now that I am sleeved I can say that it is pretty much the same. The first 2 wks were the hardest I'd day just with mood swings and wanting food and being grumpy one minute and happy the next, but at 5 wks out things have pretty much leveled out and I am back to normal I would say.

I am now on the Transitional Stage of the "diet" were I can start to add foods back into my life to see how my new tummy will tolerate them, except the foods that are on the do not eat yet list. Like Beef, Bread, Pasta, Rice.Raw Fruits and Veggies, Popcorn and anything with hidden seeds. On a Good note I can have Iceberg lettuce :) so I can make a mock salad if I wanted too!! :) And since I am able to tolerate fish like Tilapia I can move on to other seafood such as shrimp, crab and scallops.

I am almost back to normal eating still need to make sure that the chicken and pork or turkey that I do eat is still very moist when I do eat it.

My next doctors appt is scheduled for Dec 26th which will probably need to be be rescheduled because I will be driving home from WI and going to work that night, first night back to work since surgery!!! I am thinking it will be okay. I hope so!

So for my 5 wk weigh in here it is . . .246.8!!   I've lost 3.4 lbs this wk.

April 2012 Heaviest weight: 309 LOSS of 62.2 lbs
Last Dietitian Appt. before insurance approval weight: 286.5 LOSS of 39.7 lbs
Pre-op Testing Day Oct 22, 2012 weight: 281 LOSS of 34.2 lbs
Surgery Date Nov 14th 2012 weight: 272.6 LOSS of 25.8 lbs 
Post-op Wk 1 weight: 265.8(-6.8)LOSS of 19 lbs
Post-op Wk 2 weight: 257.6(-8.2) LOSS of10.8 lbs
Post-op Wk 3 weight: 254.6(-3) LOSS of 7.8 lbs
Post-op Wk 4 weight: 250.2(-4.4) LOSS of 3.4 lbs

Post-op Wk 5 weight: 246.8(-3.4)
GOAL 130: 116.8
 lbs to GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment