Wednesday, December 5, 2012

3 wks Post Op Today!

Well I am sure everyone is excited and eagerly awaiting my week 3 post & weight loss update, so here it is!!

I am on day 4 of Pureed foods 6 more days to go til next stage. This stage of the plan starts a lot of the rules I will be following for the rest of my life. Here are the Rules!

RULES
  1. Eat slowly and chew foods well. Meals should least no more than 30 minutes. Stop eating when you feel full.
  2. Nothing to drink  minutes before your meal and you must wait  minutes after your meal to resume drinking fluid.
  3. NO liquid Calories (under 10cal/8oz)
  4. Every meal should have at least 20 grams of protein.
I can still have a few liquid calories if I am not getting in 20 grams of protein in each meal I can sub. in a protein shake.

A few things I have found I like to eat on this stage is: Chobani Non Fat Greek Yogurt had 23 g of protein in 8 oz. And any Flavor Mio Mixed together MMM Good!




Oatmeal pureed with 1% milk still tastes like oatmeal Imagine that!! 


I still like my cottage cheese 1% small curds. 

I also made FF Refried Beans on the stove and I thinned them down pretty well with beef broth. I melted some cheese on top of them and splashed some hot sauce on top. Very tasty! My FAV!!!

Okay so here is my weigh in for wk 3 I wasn't to excited about it but its still a loss and a loss is a loss is a loss Right? RIGHT!


  • April 2012 Heaviest weight: 309 LOSS of 54.4 lbs
  • Last Dietitian Appt. before insurance approval weight: 286.5 LOSS of 31.9 lbs
  • Pre-op Testing Day Oct 22, 2012 weight: 281 LOSS of 26.4 lbs
  • Surgery Date Nov 14th 2012 weight: 272.6 LOSS of 18 lbs 
  • Post-op Wk 1 weight: 265.8 LOSS of 11.2 lbs
  • Post-op Wk 2 weight: 257.6 LOSS of 3 lbs
  • Post-op Wk 3 weight: 254.6
  • GOAL 130: 124.6 lbs to GO!


  • So as you can see I have lost 3 lbs more this week and this brings the total loss to 18 lbs since day of Surgery Nov 14th 2012.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment