Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Post Op Wks 35-36 and 37!!

I am so excited that I have finally see the scale move this week. After an 8 week long stall, IT MOVED!! For this stall I have noticed my body more so than I did in the past. although I didn't take pictures during it but I did do measurements and I was def losing inches while it wasn't showing on the scale!

So whats New and Exciting with me you might ask... Well I don't remember if I mentioned or not that I have started training with the Couch-25-K program, there is an app that I downloaded for my phone and I run with it every other day M-F. What's nice about this app is that it allows you to work up to running the full 5k for example the week I am on right now is Wk-4 and this weekend we are running/jogging intervals of 5 mins warm up walk, 3 jog, 1.5 min walk 5 min jog and you repeat that once. Monday was the day 1 of wk 4 and I thought I was going to die running 5 mins straight, but today was a lot easier. The way this program is set up you really are able to work into running rather than jumping in head first. I enjoy it very much.

One thing that is bothering me since I have started running I haven't been making it to the gym much, I don't know if I want to start going to the gym in the early afternoon again and running after or what. But my fear is that I will be to tired to run if I go to the gym before hand. I guess I could possibly go to the gym after I run.

I was just looking at the counter on my phone and it seems as tho My Journey to Happily Ever After has come along ways...


It has been 259 days since I  had my VSG surgery and every day life has gotten better and better. I wonder often where I will be at when my 1 year Surgiversary gets here. How much will I have lost what size clothes Ill be in and how I will look. Up until this point I still feel the same on the inside, not much has changed. On the outside I am completely a different person from how I look. Its amazing that I never knew that this person was hidden inside me. And as for most people when you ask whats your biggest regret about having this surgery, Id say without a doubt that I did not have the surgery sooner like Id wanted to.

As for my weigh in this week I am going to be adding a new tab to my blog that will display my weight Pounds Gone Forever its just getting to long to add to blog posts now.

Here's to another great fitness week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment