Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Post Op Wk 38

Another great week for fitness! I am and always have love seeing the scale move down hehe its just lets me know that what i am doing its working, its a visual thing. I love love love seeing the clothes get looser and going down in size, but for me seeing the numbers on the scale go down its what its really all about for me. For so long I hated the scale and never turned it on. I was afraid of what it would say. I was afraid that at the weight I knew I was at I would cause a big E on the scale and that meaning I weighed to much to be weighed on that scale. I feared that the only scale that I would ever we able to get weighed on was a freight scale. I am beyond excited that, that day never came. I was able and am able to make it possible to never see that day EVER come!!

Yesterday  was the first day since my first few days Post Op that I didnt feel like eating I ate because I knew I had to but It just didnt want too! I ate 1.4 cup of Grape nuts, with lil bit of milk, a Chocolate Banana Protein shake blended with Ice, and tuna salad on a sandwich thin totaling 575 calories. Not much at all. Its important to eat even when our bodies say they dont want to and dont feel lke it. We need the food a fuel. Fuel to keep on going for the day and to fuel our weight loss.

I had a great weight loss weight this week.... I weighted in at....

I still cant believe that when I get on the scale there isnt a 3 in front of that 8 or a 2 in front of it. Its truly mind blowing. Back in Sept I wrote about having my bucket list of things I havent been able to do in years and years... Since the start of my WLS Journey I have been able to cross of a few of these items crossed off are:
  • Join a gym & stick with going! I love going to my gym and I still go, but since training i've slacked off a little with the gym but I am still getting my exercise in with my C25K training.
  • Able to get off my blood pressure meds.
  • Crossing my legs
  • Sitting Indian Style
  • Go Tanning!
  • Trying on clothes I never would have at 282 lbs (weight I was when I started my bucket list) 
  • Running a mile not only am I running a mile, I am running as of today 1.14 miles. I started training with C25K and I'm on wk 5 out of 9!
  • My #1 on my bucket list was to be able to go to an amusement park and ride on the rides again, its been since high school prob 11-12 yrs since I was able to ride. And this weekend Sat. We are going to Cedar Point to spend the day and ride on all the rides. I am so beyond excited I cant wait!
I am going to be 30 in 2 months. I could not ever imagine my year leading up to my 30th birthday to be this wonderful. I am soo looking forward to my 30's!

No comments:

Post a Comment