Wednesday, August 28, 2013

41 Wks Post Op!

What can I say.... I am constantly reminded that I am on a journey here. LOL Every Month, Every Week, even Every Day. I am reminded the minute heck that second I take that one bite that was just to much. I instant I eat to fast, and food get stuck. Or the light headedness I get if I know I am getting low on fluids and need to kick it up a bit on the water front.

Although these reminders sound harsh and not pleasant the one reminder that kills me every time is the Scale!! That dreaded Scale is a B#$^%! haha I totally cant even call her yes its a her, something nice! Its seems like every time I set a goal for myself to meet and have a plan to do something special for myself when that goal is met, she wants to rebel Haha I think its more of my body rebelling. But Its so True. Take for example last Wed weight 179.0 awesome! then Sunday 182.8... WHAT?1? Almost a 4 lbs gain! Same on Monday.... Then today I weigh in for Wed Weigh in and its back in the 179's, 179.8! .8 lb gain is way better than 4lb. But and I know I should not weigh Everyday and I dont. I only do that if I know the scale is showing a gain or odd #'s.

I like being held accountable for my goals and my actions. So I have set up an Event on Facebook for the month of September "30 Day Squat Challenge". I have quite a few friends who are going to be doing it with me "So they say" hehe I am beyond excited to do this and if all goes well I will post monthly ones after this a different 30 Day Challenge each month! I have made Fitness #1 and I want to be able to let others know that it is fun and not as hard as we all think or once thought.

If you are interested in doing the Challenge too here is the one we are going to be following

 


Since last wk I hit a nice round goal of losing 130lbs I went with one of my great friends and I got, Now this is a horrible picture and had just finished my run in the rain haha, but it shows you that I got my nose re-pierced and I love it, cant wait to change it out to a smaller stud, but I love it.

 
 
Every picture I take every new one I see. I still can not believe that is me! I have been sending Isaac some pictures of me and Zoey since he is out of town and he mentioned to me that I look so different in each picture I said different how, good or bad and he said "Skinny" haha gotta love that man! He's such a keeper!
 
For weight update check out the Pounds tab at top of the page!


2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! Don't let that scale rule your life! I've been guilty of it, too! I am trying not to weigh myself, unless I go to the doctor, as I go by my scale when recording it on my MFP and ticker! Good luck with the squat challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina and you are soo right we shouldnt let the scale rule us, but for some reason it always finds away to! The Squat Challenge its def a challenge lol sore legs Oh My!

    ReplyDelete