Tuesday, November 13, 2012

6am... 7:30am!!!

SO this is it!! I got my Magnesium Citrate down and lets just say its doing it job. LOL I have been keeping up with my fluids so I dont get dehydrated. Dinner tonight is Chicken stock mmm yumm-o! Ive called the hospital and they have me as the 1st surgery of the day! I gotta be there at 6am and surgery is at 7:30 am. 

I have prepared for this moment for the last 9 months I could have had a baby in the time is took be to get to this point lol. Well lets get this over with first and then we can start to talk about that baby! :)

I want to Thank my wonderful supportive and amazing boyfriend Isaac Welch, who has done nothing but been the best not only for the past 9 months, but for the past 3 years. With out him I'm not sure Id be able to be this strong. He reminds me daily of how strong I truly can be and it amazes me how much someone can truly love me.

I want to say Thank you to my wonderful family for being so supportive and being there for me to listen to me vent and talk about all that is going on. and My mom and Dad and sister for being willing to be at the hospital for my support at 6am tomorrow morning.

I want to say Thank you to Isaac's family for taking me in and making me feel like one of the family from the first day you all met me, and for supporting me in the life changing decision I have chosen to make. You all make me feel so loved and cared about!

And Thank you to all my friends and Facebook friends and VST friends who have made these past few months go by so quickly. And thank you Facebook friends for welcoming my many many posts of this journey I am on and for being willing to lend me your words that mean so much.

Thank you Stephanie, Robyn and my sleeve bff Sannah for talking to me and listening to me and answering my questions whenever possible. Sannah I know you will get your call soon and I will continue to be here for you through your surgery and after; you have become an awesome part of this journey for me and a wonderful addition to my life so thank you thank you thank you!

And last but not least Thank you for all who so kind heartily donated/helped me raise the money I needed to have for surgery with out you this truly wouldn't have been possible your kind hearts touched me beyond my wildest dream and I cant say thank you enough!

It is time to let the good times roll. 

1 comment: