Wednesday, January 9, 2013

8 wks Post Op

Well I am 8 wks Post op today and 56 days from my surgery!! It has been a Blessing! I hate that I have such a close friend who is going through hell right now and there is nothing I can do for her because she is so far away and all her hell is stems from complications that this surgery can have. I feel horrible that I am having an easy time with this when all I wish is for once day I can take her pain away and make her okay.

I know I don't go to church or practice, but I believe that there is someone/ something greater out there, and they wouldn't just put people in our lives for no reason. Sarah and I may be A million ok not a million miles apart, but a couple hundred but there isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about her and pray that she heals and feels better.

See one night I came home from a busy day with Isaac and it was about 3am I believe and I signed in to my VST.com  and I see I have a message... OHHH I said let me read it and to my surprise it was the bubbly, happy, chipper, person from OR. telling me all about herself and I reply telling her about myself and the rest is history! We became very close, we started texting each other every day, and messaging on Facebook and we just were going through the journey together and still are. She has be come the best friend I have never met. I pray for the day that all of this is behind us and she is back to her old self healed and feeling better so we can finally see each other and enjoy the perks of becoming such great friends, but until that day comes. I will still continue to check up you Sarah! :) and let you know I love you and I am here for you even if it is a million miles away!


Wk 8 post op WHAT!! Where has the time gone?? I feel like I am in a time machine and its just pulling me right along here. I had my 6 wk well 7 wk check in last wk and doc said everything looks great. I dont go back to see her again until Feb 13 for my 3 month POST OP visit! At my last visit i got to try PB2 which was pretty cool it is powdered peanut butter with 85% less fat calories and it wasnt too bad, only bad thing is its hard to find! Whole Food is about the only place that has it!


I was also able to try Protein Chips I know sounds gross, but they were really good! So I went on Bariatric Pantry and ordered a few bags!!


I got 6 bags of chips and my B-12 for under $24 bucks!! Chips have 10-12g of protein per bag I can eat them with tuna or chicken salad! So not to bad!

So for my 8 wk weight here it is... 240.8lbs

April 2012 Heaviest weight: 309 LOSS of 68.2 lbs
Last Dietitian Appt. before insurance approval weight: 286.5 
LOSS of 45.7 lbs
Pre-op Testing Day Oct 22, 2012 weight: 281 
LOSS of 40.2 lbs
Surgery Date Nov 14th 2012 weight: 272.6 
LOSS of 31.8 lbs 
Post-op Wk 1 weight: 265.8 (-6.8) 
LOSS of 25 lbs
Post-op Wk 2 weight: 257.6 (-8.2) 
LOSS of 16.8 lbs
Post-op Wk 3 weight: 254.6 (-3) 
LOSS of 13.8 lbs
Post-op Wk 4 weight: 250.2 (-4.4) 
LOSS of 9.4 lbs
Post-op Wk 5 weight: 246.8 (-3.4) 
LOSS of 6 lbs 
Post-op Wk 6 weight: 247.8 (+1 ) LOSS of 7 lbs
Post-op Wk 7 weight: 245.8 (-2 ) LOSS of 5 lbs
GOAL 130: 110.8 lbs to GO!















No comments:

Post a Comment