Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Post Op Wk 25

It's been one exciting day to say the least. I woke up and got on the scale and I was at my first major goal of 199! that's 110lbs lost from my heaviest of 309. It took me what seemed like for ever to finally get here and I am now here ONEDERLAND at last!



I hope the 69 lbs I have left to lose are nice to me and come off with out a hitch. But we all know how that goes lol

This Journey has been one of the best so far in my entire life. I have done all that I said I was going to do as far as graduating high school, graduating college and get a great job. The weight was one thing I never thought I was going to get a hold of and change because every time I tried I had no hope. WLS and my tool the VSG has given me hope that I thought was lost forever.

Now that I am at 199 I can go out and buy me those new gym shoes I have been wanting! I cant wait I am super excited!

I cant post my weight progress this wk cus I am posting this from a different computer that doesn't have my spreadsheet saved on it.

So for Post Op Wk 25 my weight is 199.8 and that is a lost of 1.8 from last wk at 201.6

This was a short but sweet post, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment