Saturday, September 29, 2012

45 Days...

 Yep you guessed it. I'm 45 days away from Surgery Day!!  Yahoo! I thought it was going to go by pretty slow, but actually it has been going by pretty fast. I finally found out how much $$ I need to fork over on  the day of Pre-op testing which is Oct. 22 for Surgery . I'll need to pay little over $2,700 I know its a lot of money, but for the life it will be giving me  I'd pay double if I had to. I know people don't understand why go through with this surgery, but I feel like it is my last resort at a new beginning to finally keep this weight off for good. I will still need to change the way I eat which I have done a lot of already and I will still need to exercise too. This surgery is not a quick fix. It is not something someone should do if they do not plan on sticking to it. It is a life style change. And its a life style change that I have chosen to make to better myself and I don't care who knows about me having the surgery. I will tell the world. It is not a secret, I write my blog in the hopes that I will be able to help someone else one day.

The other day I went into Walmart to look for some long-sleeved T's for the winter. Now I normally wear a 3x- 4x, so I thought I would get a couple 2x's for after surgery when I start to loss more weight and my long-sleeved T's I have now don't fit me anymore.  When I tried them on today they fit! I was shocked. I've been losing weight since February very slowly but losing and I haven't bought any clothes since then because I didn't want to spend the money. I was surprised to find out that those shirts I bought fit me. 

More awesome news I have some wonderful/ amazing friends who have already been kicking ASS and working hard losing weight and are down a few sizes and donating their bigger clothes to their goodwill "ME" they have no idea how much this will help me out after surgery when the pounds come off. I was pretty worried about having to frequently buy clothes because of losing weight until I reach goal, but having friends who have already lost a significant amount of weight and willing to donate to me I feel so blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment