Sunday, September 30, 2012

Loans $$ for Surgery!

Let's just start this blog by saying that I am 100% blessed that I have health insurance and that I am able to have health insurance and that my surgery is covered by my insurance.I don't have to pay out of pocket for the whole thing. But I do need to come up with roughly little over $2700.00 to cover what the insurance wants me to cover. Which is better than $27,000.00. So I started the process of loan applications and filled one out tonight from a place I was told about during a visit with Diane my advocate. I hope its approved. I pray!

I started filling out my STD (Short Term Disability) paper work for leave from work after surgery and I just got so upset because A. I didn't understand it or what they were asking me. B. I was probably rushing to fill it out. C. I need to have it in by Oct 13! and I didn't realize that. Ahh Here I thought I had a ton of time. And its flying by as we speak.

I know everything will fall into place when it is meant to be but right now it just feels like everything is jumbled! and I don't like that. I am a planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment