Thursday, October 4, 2012

Loan Status: APPROVED!

After a few days of worries and not being able to sleep, I was approved for a loan today; $2000 of the $2789 that I need is now taken care of! It wasn't for the full amount, but its for enough. It will help me immensely. But I am 100% sure that I can cover the rest of the amount I need with my paycheck on the 12th. It is all still feeling kind of like a dream, it really has not hit me yet what is about to happen in 41 days. 

Pre-op testing is Oct. 22nd I still haven't gotten my paperwork in the mail for that, had to give them my address again, so they could mail it to the right place this time. I know I will need blood work done and an EKG other then that I have no idea whats going on that day. Lots of information will be giving to me.




I am not ready to get all emotional and nervous about whats going to happen in 41 days and it will I know it will.  I'm just waiting for the storm cloud to burst  I guess lol I think it will probably the wk of surgery or maybe after pre-op testing when I need to start buying my post op diet items. Oh boy! what have I gotten my self in to hehe. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get a loan to help you out. Sucks that the out of pocket was so much... although I do realize that it is far less than the surgery itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes it does suck that it was alot, but its still pretty good insurance best I've ever had. Thank god I have insurance or this wouldnt be possible!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for you! Its normal to be nervous just don't overload yourself with unnecessary thoughts! Keep thinking of your happily ever after and what its going to mean for the rest of your life! Love, happiness and success in life! Love ya lots!
    Auntie Janet

    ReplyDelete