Monday, October 29, 2012

16 days away. . .

 
So here I stand 16 days way from the best decision of my life!
 
 
Am I nervous? Am I scared? Am I happy? Am I excited? Am I ready? Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes. I have been getting emotional about it when I stop and think for a second that it is really happening. It is such a long process to go through, And I can see and understand why they make us go through it. It's a life altering change that we have to make sure our mind, body and soul is ready for.
 
There is no way anyone could just jump into doing this. There is so much research do to, and so much to learn about the process and yourself. I am glad that my insurance company made me go through 6 months of a supervised diet. And I am glad I had to change the date my surgeon wanted to have the surgery (Oct 22nd to Nov 14th) because it gave me the extra time. The Extra Me time.
 
 
I have ordered another new kind of protein samples to try hopefully they should be here Monday! A friend of mine told me about this website where I ordered Syntrx Nectar Sample bag, which comes with 10 samples to try! Cant wait to try something other than a Chocolate protein shake hehe. And I'm not a big fan of vanilla.
 
 
So far I have tried Unjury Chocolate Splendor, love it. Got Premier Chocolate shake to try from Pre Admission Testing, it was okay I tried it at work on Friday for my dinner, it wasn't as good as Unjury. And I went to Walmart and bought EAS Myoplex Lite, and Slim Fast has a protein shake with 20g of Protein 170 cals and 4 carbs.
Gonna try Slim Fast this week for sure.
 



 
I tried EAS Myoplex lite over some ice on Saturday and it was pretty good. I am sure that I will get to the point where I become sick of the pre-made stuff and try my own mixes out! Just gotta get creative with it and go with the flow. I will try to get some decaf instant coffee to add to the chocolate mixes with blended ice next.
 
And the count down continues...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment