Monday, October 22, 2012

Pre Op/ Pre Admission Testing 10/22

Its here! Its here! After a busy busy weekend, Monday is here and its time to get ready and head to the hospital and start my pre op testing, I have to get my EKG done and some blood work done. Then comes all the millions and millions of information for post op care and living. Meet with the dietitan and my doctor. I did hear we get to try some samples of protein tho, so Im looking forward to that!

I did get a few things off my surgery shopping list! I bought two night gowns for after surgery to slip on and a soft comfy blanky for the hospital!

Yesterday, I finally finally tried Unjury Chocolate Splendor with 8oz of 1% fat free milk and used the imulssion mixer/blender to mix it up. I was so surprised at how it tasted. It was very good. Tasted just like low fat chocolate milk and it didnt have any bad smell or weird after tastes either! So I am happy with this flavor! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment