Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another sample bag!!!

 
Got my Syntrax Nectar sample bag in the mail today! 10 samples to try, I cant wait. The flavors look so good!! I hope that they are just as good as they sound! Here is what I got from MyBariatricpantry: 1 Syntrax sample bag comes with 10 samples in a variety of flavors for $17.99+shipping. They even gave me a gift! An extra double stuffed cookie packet!
 
 
The flavors included were cappuccino, strawberry mousse, apple ecstasy, lemon tea, pink grapefruit, double stuffed cookie, twisted cherry, fuzzy navel, crystal sky, strawberry kiwi.
 
 
For dinner tonight like promised I tried the Slim Fast Protein Shakes I found at Walmart. They have 180 calories, 20 grams of protein and 4 carbs per shake. Flavor was pretty good, I'd drink it again.
 

 
I think I might have this protein thing down for now, but I think I gotta work on what foods give me the most protein, because my surgeon doesn't like us getting our calories from liquids, so eventually I'll have to cut back on the shakes and work in foods that are high in protein, like chicken and cottage cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment