Sunday, October 14, 2012

One month till my "Rebirth"


So today marks the one month period. In exactly one month I will be having my WLS VSG! I am still so very happy that I made this decision and not a day goes by that I think otherwise. I dont even think that when I will be in pain I will be thinking that either. So as this month goes by I will be getting ready by making lists of things I need to do and things I need to buy before surgery. I want to make sure the house is as clean as I can have it before I go in so I dont have worry about when I come home.

I got my Short Term Disability paper work from the surgeon the other day I will be off for 6 wks. No lifting pushing or pulling anything greater than 10lbs. EEeek! thats going to be hard. I still having gotten my pre op paper work from the drs office first letter they sent to the wrong address, and second letter who knows lol should maybe get it this wk for the right address. I dunno about them sometimes. I do know that I have to go to the bank this week and get my cashier’s check for $2716.89 to pay for my surgery. Crazy huh! I know but I KNOW I will be so much happier with this in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Karen your surgery is in 2 wks? thats awesome why are you sad??? and you should follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete