Monday, October 15, 2012

Lisa Lampanelli!

So I have a few mins here and I thought Id share these videos I found on the Dr. Oz website through another video that was posted on Facebook. Every day that goes by and that counts me down to getting closer to having my surgery I know I am doing the right thing. This is a life style change and it is the tool that will save my life. I will still need to workout and eat right and live a healthy life style. Nothing about this surgery is going to be easy except maybe the clothes shopping after I lose the weight! HAHA!

So Im going to post the videos of Lisa Lampanelli who has Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy  and has currently lost 80lbs with it. She talks about her reasons why she did the surgery in the videos. What a great woman. I'd love to see her upcoming stand up show!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment