Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Confession.

So... its been about a week since they sent my paper work and letter into the insurance company and I havent heard anything yet. I am not expecting to hear anything for a couple weeks yet, but Im still waiting for the good news. I got a bunch of complements yesterday the baby shower I threw for my little sister from people I havent seen in a while. Telling me how good I look and how they can tell I have lost some weight in my face already. It is nice to hear people tell you that you are looking good. But does that mean you were looking bad? LOL

It is just nice to hear that people can notice the changes we work so hard to make for ourselves.

I have a confession to make: I have been failing miserably at working out for a couple wks. I dont know what happened. I was doing it 5 days a week for about 20-30mins to my walk strong DVD and then just stopped. I need to get my Moe Joe going again. I think I will tomorrow! First thing I am going to do when I wake up is work out with my DVD again. Before I do anything else!

I think I just dont do it for a few days and then I feel bad that I didnt do it, and the feeling bad takes over and I just get lazy. Anyone else get like this?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shauna...people are taking notice to the outside changes of you and that's awesome, so take those compliments and enjoy the good feeling it gives you that you are accomplishing something great.
    I used to feel the same way if i missed a few days of exercising, but with me, the few days went into weeks until i just stopped. Not good. Anyway, start exercising again, forget about the days you missed, there in the past and think positive :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I def feel good that people are taking notice! It makes me feel good! And i will get back to working out ASAP! Hugs back at ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to keep motivated! I think just posting it on here and talking about it will get you going again and probably motivate others! Keep up the good work I am very proud of you! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Janet! I think so too I love you and miss you too!

      Delete
  4. I found when I got bored with one workout I had to find something else so maybe switch it up

    ReplyDelete