Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Psych. Eval

 Yesterday I finally got word from my patient advocate that she received my psych. eval and she could send everything over to the insurance company for approval. I am so supper excited. I hate waiting though. 6 Months went by really fast... Whats a couple more weeks right?? Still hoping to have surgery in Oct. for a wonderful Birthday present to me!

I am almost done with The Sleeved Patient Book. It def has alot of great information in it and highly recommend it for people who don't know what surgery to have yet.

6 comments:

  1. YIPPPEEEE, Your Blog looks great! It is in it's baby stage but you have done so awesome and I want to Subscribe but you forgot to add the gadget (Hugs) Sherri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay going to try and add that gadget now and see it it works lol

      Delete
  2. Wow Shauna. Exciting time for you. Lots of prayers and hugs to you. Keep blogging i want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOHOOO, the blog is moving out of baby stage and into full blown Big blog stage. Keep it up gal, wish more would do it, it really helps those who struggle in silence behind the scenes that we never see ~Sherri http://www.facebook.com/SurgicalWeightlosssurgery

    ReplyDelete