Friday, August 24, 2012

Trust


This was the word of the day yesterday on a Facebook and it really does have a lot of meaning to it if you read the word and then the Quote. I cant imagine going on this journey I am on right now with out the people in my life who love me unconditionally. My family although they may be scared of me having a major surgery and worried about me, it shows me that they care and that they do love me. They tell me how proud they are of me of the weight that I have already lost. And sure in the beginning I got the comments like "If you losing weight right now don't you think you can do it one your own."  And when I would explain to them that no I can't and if I could I would have done it already. They understood I was being serious about this and this is what I wanted/needed. Having someone like Isaac in my life has been the biggest blessing. I have never felt such unconditional love from someone who doesn't need to have it for me. He wants to have it for me. And that's what makes it real, him wanting it instead of having to. He has been with me from the beginning of my Journey. He went and sat with my during my consult with Dr Ben-Meir. Went to a few dietitian appointments. And hes has been here to listen to me question all my emotions and listen to me cry about all the questions and the things I don't have answers to yet. He truly is my rock and keeps me grounded when I need it. In the beginning of my 6 months supervised diet all of my emotions were running together inside me and having a party. And I would just cry. I was happy, scared, excited, eager, worried, wondering and wondering. Still I wonder, but I really wont know until its happened and I can live though it.

I trust that I already have happiness in my life. Will "The Sleeve" bring be a new found form of happiness? I do not know, it's one of those unknown questions I have right now. I am putting trust in myself that only I can  guarantee my success. And I am hoping that with having "The Sleeve" that I can begin to really Fly. Right now I am still living on the run way waiting for the take off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment