Wednesday, August 29, 2012

In my shoes...


For all the people out there who have ever doubted my ability to do anything.  You have never walked a day in my shoes and you will never know the struggles I've had to deal with. I am one of the strongest, big heart-ed  person you could ever meet. I will care about you before I even get to know you. You may look down on me for the choices I make or the choices I'm going to make, but I am taking charge of my life right now and I wont let your feelings stop me from pursuing my journey. I've been struggling with doubters putting doubt in my mind about having my VSG (Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy) And you know what! I have come to terms with they will have their doubts, because they are scared and for whatever other reasons they want to have it. But I am doing this for me no one else. And I am doing this to make sure I am around a lot longer than 30 years old. Who wants to have high blood pressure, diabetes and constant migraines, and back problems that are out of this world at 30 years old because of something that can be changed. I have high blood pressure and I am pre-diabetic. And my migraines were only getting worse. Thankfully with the doctors I found Topamax to help!

I think my best and my worst quality would be that I care so much!

Its been a wk and half since insurance paper work was sent it, and I am still waiting!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment